viernes, 13 de agosto de 2010

Martin´s Bio


Hi everybody,
My name´s Martin. It´s a Latin name, because my parents like it. I´m Argentinian and I live in La Plata, a big city in the east of the country. I live with my parents and my two sisters. I ´m 24 years old, and I´m at university. I´m studying Industrial Design. I´m in my second year and I really like it.

I´m going to tell you about myself. I have short hair - it´s quite dark - and green eyes. I wear glasses, but I want to get a laser operation soon.

I think I´m a positive person. I´m quite shy but friendly when others get to know me. My mother says I´m very quiet - I think she means that I don´t talk too much!

In my free time I love reading and using the computer, I have much free time because I work only at weekends, but I have classes every day. I also go swimming on Thursday morning and play football on Monday and Thursday afternoon.

Please write soon and tell me about you and your life. Don´t send any forwards please.

Best wishes

Martin

1 comentario: